F1 Italian Drivers
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ]

2 partecipanti

Andare in basso

F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ] Empty F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ]

Messaggio  F1Drivers_McVega Ven Lug 29, 2011 4:50 pm

In this Section we could organise with "The Online Challenge" english Community Smile cheers Laughing
F1Drivers_McVega
F1Drivers_McVega
Amministratore
Amministratore

https://campionatof12010.forumattivo.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ] Empty Re: F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ]

Messaggio  TOC Mikey Mar Ago 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello All,

I am Mikey from TOC (The Online Challenge). Just to clarify we are a multi-cultural forum with people from many countries (United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Brazil, Australia).

I rpelied to McVega on our forum, but to reply here, we cannot race on August 8th as we have a race against F1 Team Simulation (The French) that day. I noticed you mentioned to race near the end of August due to holidays and all, and I agree. How about we schedule a race for the last week of August, say Friday September 2nd? Would this be possible?

Thanks! Very Happy

Mikey (TOC Admin)

TOC Mikey
Nuovo Membro
Nuovo Membro

F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ] Empty Re: F1 Italian Drivers VS The Online Challenge [ UK ]

Messaggio  F1Drivers_McVega Mar Ago 02, 2011 4:03 pm

TOC Mikey ha scritto:Hello All,

I am Mikey from TOC (The Online Challenge). Just to clarify we are a multi-cultural forum with people from many countries (United States, Canada, England, Scotland, Brazil, Australia).

I rpelied to McVega on our forum, but to reply here, we cannot race on August 8th as we have a race against F1 Team Simulation (The French) that day. I noticed you mentioned to race near the end of August due to holidays and all, and I agree. How about we schedule a race for the last week of August, say Friday September 2nd? Would this be possible?

Thanks! Very Happy

Mikey (TOC Admin)

Hi Mikey , thank you to have answered here...so also my group could take part of this great coolaboration Smile

It's fantastic you are a multi-cultural Group...that's more interesting Wink Smile

Now I ask to my group about racing on 2nd September...usually Friday is not a great day to race in our group...but we ask'em Smile

I didn't understand that the race on 8th August by France Guys...was with you eheh lol! ....it's funny Smile

Have a nice week Smile
F1Drivers_McVega
F1Drivers_McVega
Amministratore
Amministratore

https://campionatof12010.forumattivo.it

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili